- Everything you think is really wrong with you is what is really right with you?
- There is nothing wrong with you or anyone else?
- Everything is perfect just the way it is?
- You really are a Divine being and just forgot?
- You are Divine and so is everyone else?
- And everyone is perfect just the way they are?
- There is no good or bad? That they’ve been CONSTRUCTED for you… a “construct”.
- And time is a construct?
- And space is a construct?
- And the past is a construct?
- And the future is a construct?
- And What if all of these ideas – and they are ideas – are just constructed to enable you to have an experience of space and time, so that you can play with limits and boundaries?
- As a Divine being, you could be anywhere in the universe doing absolutely anything you wanted, and what you want is to be here…doing and experiencing exactly what you’re doing and experiencing?
- As an unlimited divine being, limitation is an exciting, exotic experience?
- The unlimited experience of being and “oneness with the All” is the norm, and you came here to get away from that… for the adventure of being in a container of skin and biology that limits you and stops you from merging with everyone…and you did this on purpose, by design?
- For you, as a divine being, the opportunity to feel vulnerable or powerless or frightened is the equivalent of a trip to an amusement park and going on a scary ride.
- Anger is exciting and opens opportunities for experiences that are not available without the extremes of emotion? And pain is not a problem but an opportunity for more adventures in limitation?
- All the rules you live by and call “moral” are just constructed to help contain your focus because, as an unlimited Divine being, your ability to see all the options is distracting?
- You were born into exactly the right family? What if this was the perfect family to set you off on the path you wanted to explore this lifetime with just the right skills and neurosis to experience exactly what you wanted to experience?
- You never wanted to be “normal” and fit in…that it would deprive you of all the adventures available as you searched for yourself and your reason for being here?
- Life is not meant to be fair…it’s meant to be unfair?
- Fairness and equality and all that stuff, would actually hamper your opportunities to fully experience the range of human emotions that you came for?
- Life has no capital M Meaning…just subjective, personal, and mutable meaning that is all yours to decide on and play with?
- There is no capital R Reality, no objective reality, that everyone would agree on…just subjective, personal, and mutable reality that is all yours to decide on and play with?
- There are no “new Souls” or “old Souls”?
- There is no “evolutionary” reason to be here? The Divine is just fine.
And finally – What if…
- All of this was true? What might it mean for you, personally? How differently might you live your life, or make your decisions, or choose your friends?
Have a think about that, if it’s useful. And, if you have questions or thoughts about any of this that you’d like to share with me, please send them to me here: Contact Me